Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Catching up

It appears that I have been slacking again :(

Things have been pretty crazy around here.  I've been busy with work.  We had some warm weather causing me to be outside more and away from the computer, but I'm not complaining.  The warm weather was good for me.  Now we are getting some more beautiful weather which I am doubly thankful for. 

The kids started their spring break today at 3:05 pm.  They're excited, me not so much.  They get break and I still have to work.  I do want to find some things for them to do while they are off.  I know I have some crafts they can work on and the weather should be good for the first half of it, so they can play outside.

Work has started on our utility room.  I'm really excited about that.  Seems like we've been waiting for that to happen forever, though we've only been in this house for 2 1/2 years.  The floor is almost all the way framed out.  Saturday he will be putting insulation into the floor, the heat vents and I'm assuming the water and rain pipes and then he can lay the wood down to give us a floor.  I'm really excited about it and cannot wait for the finished product :)

Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment