Friday, July 29, 2011

Pintrest

I have no idea what pintrest is, do you? Apparently it's a website but I'm not sure I get it (course I should probably look at it longer than a few minutes).

I did find this on one of the blogs that I follow, Thrifty Decor Chick.

This is ingenious.


An open snack container. I have a habit of buying fresh produce, throwing it in a drawer and forgetting about it and a few weeks later, throwing it away. This is my goal to do prior to the beginning of the school year.  It would be great for me during the day and then after school when the boys get home. I can do one in the fridge and one in the cupboard (once I get those, lol).

I also love this idea.


The boys like to 'use' all their bubbles (read dump them) and what a great way for them to be easily refilled. I have a cute plastic drink container like this that will work perfectly. Maybe I'll dig it out tomorrow and fill it with a bubble mixture (putting it up out of the boys reach of course).

Have you ever found anything you'd try on pintrest?  I'm going over there right now to find some interesting things. Who knows maybe I'll get addicted and join and submit my own things.

No comments:

Post a Comment