Friday, December 17, 2010

One week from tomorrow

I can hardly believe that in just one week, we will be celebrating Christmas.  The most magical time of year for  me.

In only one week my kids will be opening their gifts and we'll be rejoicing that it is Jesus' birthday.  This year we've even decided to bake a cake.  Chocolate with peanut butter icing is my guess for flavor.  Maybe we'll even color the icing again (did you know you can color peanut butter icing? It's true, you can.).  What color icing do you think Jesus would want?

Tomorrow we are starting the 7 gifts of the Nativity (which reminds me, where did I put that again?).  A friend of mine told me about it and it looks like so much fun.  Tomorrow also starts the Christmas giving season for us.  We are going to D's cousin's for our first gift exchange.  I'm so excited and I won't even be receiving a gift.  I'm excited about giving gifts and seeing the joy in the eyes of those receiving.  I'm also excited about seeing the joy in my children's eyes when they open gifts.

I am still far from being completely ready for Christmas.  I still need to wrap presents and bake but you know if those things don't get done today or tomorrow it's ok.

I heard this sound a couple week ago and fell in love unfortunately I didn't know the name of it but when I heard it again today I found it on Youtube.

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment