Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 4-There is always an excuse

I hate to exercise. To me it's boring...really not fun and a waste of my time. I'm so busy...I get up, get the kids off to school, start working, take a lunch, work some more, make supper, get the kids cleaned up, kids to bed and then it's my bed time. I don't have time to exercise.

Yesterday, our Pastor said-You have time to do whatever you want to do. It's true. I do. I have time to exercise, I just chose not to most days.

I did manage to squeeze in some this weekend. we walked around the mall-it wasn't a fast pace but it was more than I do some days. I also played some football with my kids. What a great reminder about why I need to exercise. Man am I out of shape.

Tonight I could exercise...but instead I'm here blogging-great excuse right? Ok, it's not and I am getting off here to go exercise. My husband may not be home but I'm still making an effort to exercise tonight. Thanks to my boys for entertaining their sister so I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment