Monday, November 5, 2012

Week of November 5th -Goals

I follow several blogs where the owners/writers set goals for themselves. Different things they'd like to see accomplished that week. I like goals. I like seeing a list of things to do that I will do and watching them be crossed off as the goal is accomplished. I'm just really bad at writing out those lists.

Today, I am setting some goals for this week and we'll see by Sunday how I do.

My goals

  • Read at least 1 Chapter of the Bible each day 
  • Spend time in prayer each day 
  • Read at least 1 Chapter of The Bible Questions each day 
  • Read at least 3 chapters of The Happy Housewives 
  • Spend time with my kids-no yelling, no fighting, no arguing-just being each day 
  • Clean one room each evening, maintaining other rooms 
  • Do at least one load of laundry each day completely 
  • Exercise at least 3 days this week 


I'll update either Sunday evening or Monday as to how I did on these goals-please keep me in check with this. I really need to follow through on each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment