Thursday, November 8, 2012

Today I vow to obey and lose

I feel that God has been calling me for a while now to lose weight and to blog about it. I have no idea why, nor do I know how he will use it to make a difference. All I know is its time for me to listen-so here goes.

This number I am about to give is horrible, it's not one I share with just anyone and one I don't ever want to admit is mine. I don't even like that my husband knows it and we don't have secrets.

I do think that in order for me to be honest and to share I have to admit what that number is-ready??

205-my weight as of this morning.
150- my goal weight
1 1/2 lbs my goal to lose each week
July 2013- when I should be able to meet my goal.

Will you join me in this journey? Will you support me in this journey?

1 comment: